A roundup of healthy Super Bowl recipes to help you celebrate the big game or any other football game day with delicious, lightened up recipes!
America's favorite weekend for football is quickly approaching! Most people fall into one of two categories (or somewhere in between): 1. I LOVE FOOTBALL! or 2. I LOVE SNACKS!
I'm personally in the latter category, a little bit because the Cowboys are never in the Super Bowl, but mostly because, snacks.
And even the people who fall into the first category still want piles of food while they're cheering on their favorite team. Do you have your snacks ready? In case you haven't planned your spread yet, here are some healthy football recipes (or at least healthier) to help you nosh a little more sensibly while still enjoying the deliciousness of Super Bowl weekend!
Healthy Super Bowl Dips
Let's be real. It's not a football party without a dip.
- Healthier Slow Cooker Green Chile Corn Dip
- Classic Guacamole
- Healthier Kale & Artichoke Dip
- Caramelized Onion Guacamole
- Healthy Red Pepper Crab Dip
- Fresh Homemade Salsa
- Salsa Verde
- The Best Grilled Salsa
- Healthy Hot Broccoli Dip
- Whipped Feta Artichoke Dip
- Roasted Beet Hummus
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Healthy Greek 7 Layer Dip
Healthy Super Bowl Snacks
Yummy finger foods to hold you over until the main event.
- Healthier Loaded Mashed Potato Bites
- Maple Tahini Cashew Clusters
- Roasted Poblano Goat Cheese Sweet Potato Cakes
- Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms
- Avocado Blood Orange Crostini
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates
- Mushroom Ricotta Crostini
- Hatch Chile Crab Cakes
- Gluten-Free Blackberry Chicken Flatbread
Healthy Super Bowl Mains
Gotta have something for all those manly men.
- Easy Crock Pot Ribs
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sliders
- BBQ Ribs on the Charcoal Grill
- Instant Pot Turkey Apple Chili
- Pumpkin Lentil Quinoa Chili
- Healthier Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Jalapeno Chicken Burgers
- Easy New England Style Shrimp Rolls
- The BEST Easy Pinto Beans
Healthy Super Bowl Drinks
Just like dips, you can't celebrate without a little bit of the good stuff.
- Skinny Margaritas
- Blood Orange Margaritas
- Kombucha Mules
- Tequila Spiked Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Grapefruit Shandy
- Antioxidant Sangria
- Pomegranate Ginger Smash
- Skinny White Wine Mojitos
Healthy(ish) Super Bowl Desserts
You know, the food we eat after we eat our food.
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip
- Mini Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Monster Cookies
- Flourless Chocolate Pecan Cookies
- Cutout Sugar Cookies
- Healthier Scotcheroos
- Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Fudgy Guinness Brownie with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Neiman Marcus Cookies 2.0
- Gluten-Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- Brown Butter Apple Pie Blondies
- Brown Butter Bourbon Rice Krispie Treats
There you have it! Pick one or more from each category, and you're all set! If you need a little help hosting, don't forget to look at my tips on how to host a no-fuss football party!