Chewy, decadent, flourless chocolate pecan cookies studded with melty chocolate chips and crunchy pecans are the most delicious cookies ever! They’re also gluten-free!
When you think about the perfect cookie, what comes to mind? To me, it’s some thing ultra-indulgent with LOTS of chocolate. It’s got that amazing chewy texture with the slightest crispy edge. It’s definitely got to have nuts because no cookie is complete without nuts.
Flourless chocolate pecan cookies are deliciously chewy, bursting with indulgent chocolate flavor, and have just the right amount of crunchy pecans for the most perfect cookie ever. Oh yeah, and they’re flourless just in case gluten-free is your thing.
I absolutely love me some dark chocolate, so I use dark, dutch processed cocoa AND dark chocolate chips in these bad boys, but you can alter your chocolate to suit your preferences. The coffee enhances the chocolate for an even richer, amazing chocolate cookie.
You can leave out the nuts, if you want but you’d be NUTS if you did! (Sorry, I love food puns.) If you do choose to leave out the nuts, I’d suggest doubling up on the chocolate chips, because, why not?!
To make these cookies even better, they’re super easy to make. No stand mixer, no softening of butter, and no sifting. Just one bowl, a few ingredients, and some amazing chocolate cookies! What are you waiting for? You need these flourless chocolate pecan cookies in your life right now!
Chewy, decadent, flourless chocolate pecan cookies studded with melty chocolate chips and crunchy pecans are the most delicious cookies ever! They're also gluten-free!
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened Dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules or espresso powder (optional)
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup egg whites (from 2-3 large eggs)
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, cocoa, coffee, and salt. Stir in egg whites and vanilla. It may be hard to stir at first, but keep stirring until you get a smooth consistency.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop cookies onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.