Grilled Peach Caprese is a delightful way to enjoy juicy summer peaches and fresh mozzarella! It’s a healthy and gluten-free summer salad that you will love.
Summer peaches are one of my favorite fruits. There is nothing more delicious than a perfectly ripe, sweet, juicy peach.
We used to pick up a bunch of peaches at a fruit stand on our way to our family lake house when we were younger, and my mom would make lovely things with them. Homemade peach ice cream and peach pancakes were my favorites.
I’ve since learned that grilling summer fruit is a great way to bring out the best in it. Getting a nice dark grill line that caramelizes the natural sugar in the fruit makes for a delightful addition to any summer meal!
Since Caprese is one of my favorite salads, I added some fresh mozzarella and basil to my grilled peaches to make a grilled peach Caprese salad. The combination is to die for! Add it to any summer meal or make it a light lunch, and you are sure to be satisfied.
What is your favorite way to enjoy summer peaches?
If you made this recipe, please leave a star rating in the comments!Print
Grilled Peach Caprese
Grilled Peach Caprese is a delightful way to enjoy juicy summer peaches and fresh mozzarella (gluten-free, nut-free, vegetarian)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 small servings 1x
- Category: appetizer, salad
- Method: grilled
- Cuisine: American
- 2 medium peaches
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella
- 4–6 basil leaves
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- olive oil (for grill)
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Wash peaches and slice length-wise around the middle to form rings. Lightly twist each ring to remove from the pit. Ripe peaches should easily come away from the pit.
- Slice mozzarella into circles. Thinly slice basil leaves to form ribbons.
- Lightly oil your grill with olive oil to prevent sticking. Lay each peach ring on the grill and cook until lines form on the bottom surface, then flip and cook the other side. This should take less than 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, add balsamic vinegar and honey to a small saucepan. Cook over low heat until sauce thickens but is still pourable, about 5 minutes.
- Arrange grilled peaches and mozzerella on a plate or platter, alternating peach and cheese slices. Drizzle balsamic reduction over the top and sprinkle with basil ribbons.
Keywords: grilled peach caprese, caprese salad with peaches