These easy 5 Ingredient Smoked Salmon Bites are easy to make for your next party, and taste amazing! Your guests will love these crackers topped with a flavorful garlic herb spread and smoked salmon.
One of my favorite things about this time of year is all of the time spent with family and friends. Between tailgates and football games and the upcoming holidays, there are so many opportunities to spend time with my favorite people. Of course, parties and gatherings are so much better with good food. Party food makes hanging out with your favorite people even better. And it shouldn't be something you have to stress about. That's why I love these little smoked salmon bites!
Why You'll Love These Smoked Salmon Bites
These appetizers take only 10 minutes to make but taste like they took hours. They're so easy, only need 5 ingredients, and the cheese spread can even be made in advance. And the taste is so delicious! They look and feel upscale, even though they couldn't be simpler.
How To Make 5 Ingredient Smoked Salmon Bites
- Mix the Boursin, cream cheese, and milk until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on crackers, and top each with a piece of smoked salmon.
- Garnish with some fresh herbs or capers and serve!
Can These Appetizers Be Made Ahead?
You can make the salmon bites and store them in the refrigerator for a few hours, but I wouldn't refrigerate them much longer to avoid soggy crackers. You can mix up the cheese spread a couple days in advance, though! Store it in an airtight container and give it another stir before spreading on the crackers.
More Easy Appetizers You'll Love
- Easy Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Easy Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms
- Easy Pear Blue Cheese Crostini
- Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs
- Cranberry Pecan Mini Goat Cheese Balls
- Blood Orange Avocado Crostini
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a star rating in the comments!Print
Easy 5 Ingredient Smoked Salmon Bites
These easy 5 ingredient smoked salmon bites are easy to make for your next party, and taste amazing! Your guests will love these crackers topped with a flavorful garlic herb spread and smoked salmon.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: About 3 dozen crackers 1x
- Category: appetizer
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 5 oz garlic and herb Gournay cheese, such as Boursin
- 3 oz cream cheese (I use Neufchatel cheese)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 package crackers of choice, gluten-free if necessary
- 4 oz smoked salmon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Optional toppings: capers, fresh dill, basil or parsley
- Whisk together garlic and herb cheese, cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Spread about a half teaspoon of the cheese mixture onto each cracker. You may need more for larger crackers.
- Top each cracker with a piece of smoked salmon.
- Garnish with capers or fresh herbs (optional). Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve, not more than a couple of hours to avoid soggy crackers.
- Cheese mixture can be made 1-2 days in advance.
- Any salmon bites that have been left at room temperature longer than 2 hours should be thrown out.
Keywords: easy smoked salmon bites, smoked salmon and cheese crackers