Easy 5 Ingredient Smoked Salmon Bites
These easy 5 ingredient smoked salmon bites are easy to make for your next party, and taste amazing! Your guests will love these crackers topped with a flavorful garlic herb spread and smoked salmon.
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: About 3 dozen crackers 1x
- Category: appetizer
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 5 oz garlic and herb Gournay cheese, such as Boursin
- 3 oz cream cheese (I use Neufchatel cheese)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 package crackers of choice, gluten-free if necessary
- 4 oz smoked salmon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Optional toppings: capers, fresh dill, basil or parsley
- Whisk together garlic and herb cheese, cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Spread about a half teaspoon of the cheese mixture onto each cracker. You may need more for larger crackers.
- Top each cracker with a piece of smoked salmon.
- Garnish with capers or fresh herbs (optional). Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve, not more than a couple of hours to avoid soggy crackers.
- Cheese mixture can be made 1-2 days in advance.
- Any salmon bites that have been left at room temperature longer than 2 hours should be thrown out.
Keywords: easy smoked salmon bites, smoked salmon and cheese crackers