This quick and easy 3 ingredient Honey Garlic Salmon is a healthy and delicious salmon recipe that will turn anybody into a salmon lover! It’s a great weeknight dinner option. (gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free)
This honey garlic salmon just might be THE easiest, most delicious salmon recipe ever. And I’m not even exaggerating. As food bloggers, we tend to over-state the awesomeness of our dishes sometimes. Like everything we make is just amazing and nothing that comes out of our kitchens is ever just mediocre. spoiler alert – that’s not true.
But when it comes to this dish, this honey garlic salmon, I’m not stretching the truth. It is quite literally the easiest salmon to make. And it’s also tasty AF.
Not even kidding, this honey garlic salmon will turn even the pickiest of eaters into salmon eaters. And you hardly have to do any work. #winning.
All you have to do to make this delicious dinner is put a little honey and a little garlic on top of a salmon filet and stick it in the oven for a few minutes. That’s it. Done. Amazing dinner on the table.
You can either serve it with a simple green salad for the easiest of meals, or drizzle some asparagus or broccoli with olive oil and place it right on the baking sheet with the salmon, and dinner is done in less than 20 minutes. A piece of parchment on your baking sheet makes for an easy cleanup once you’re done.
Okay, now that you get the idea on how darn easy this salmon is, let’s talk about the taste. Honey + fatty salmon with a little time under the broiler is just perfection. The honey on the outside caramelizes just a bit on the edges for a nice, crispy outside, while the inside remains perfectly tender and moist. It’s seriously so good. And goes with just about everything.
If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious weeknight dinner that will help you get your daily dose of heart-healthy omega-3s, look no further. Whip up this delicious salmon, and you’ll wonder why you haven’t made it sooner!
This quick and easy 3 ingredient Honey Garlic Salmon is a healthy and delicious salmon recipe that will turn anybody into a salmon lover! It's a great weeknight dinner option. (gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free)
- 1 lb salmon filet
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on the lined baking sheet. Spread evenly with honey. Sprinkle evenly with garlic. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake salmon 7-10 minutes (longer for a thicker filet).
- Turn on broiler. Place salmon under broiler 5-7 minutes or until salmon reaches desired doneness on the inside and golden on the surface.
- Slide a spatula between skin and flesh to separate salmon from skin. Skin should stick to the parchment. Divide into portions and serve.
Love this recipe? PIN it!