The Easiest Honey Garlic Salmon
This quick and easy 3 ingredient Honey Garlic Salmon is a healthy and delicious salmon recipe that will turn anybody into a salmon lover! It's a great weeknight dinner option. (gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 servings 1x
- Category: main dish
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: seafood
- 1 lb fresh salmon filet
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on the lined baking sheet. Spread evenly with honey. Sprinkle evenly with garlic. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake salmon 7-10 minutes (longer for a thicker filet).
- Turn on broiler. Place salmon under broiler 5-7 minutes or until salmon reaches desired doneness on the inside and golden on the surface.
- Slide a spatula between skin and flesh to separate salmon from skin. Skin should stick to the parchment. Divide into portions and serve.
- I've had some readers comment that their parchment paper has burned under the broiler. If this is a concern, you can also use foil or a silicone baking mat (I like Silpat) to line your baking sheet.
- If you do use parchment, I recommend unbleached, silicone treated parchment (rather than bleached and quilon coated), such as If You Care brand.
Keywords: easy honey salmon, easy garlic salmon, honey garlic salmon