Healthy Blender Gluten-Free Banana Nut Muffins made with oats and Greek yogurt are so easy to make in the blender and a delicious make-ahead breakfast or snack! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
How has everyone's back-to-school been? It seems like the start of fall is always such a busy time. For me, I'm starting a new semester of grad school and interning, which comes with its own list of things to do (buy parking sticker, re-enroll in health insurance, buy textbooks, what are slip-resistant shoes? etc., etc.)
Even if you don't have kiddos or are not going to school yourself, this season can still be super busy! Days seem to be getting shorter and to-do lists are getting longer.
With everything going on, sometimes it can be hard to find the time to eat a healthy breakfast in the morning, especially if you are rushing out the door (or haven't gone to the grocery store in a while. #gradschoolprobs). In the busy days ahead, it helps to have something healthy on hand that you can grab and go that tastes delicious and that you can feel good about eating.
These super easy, healthy blender gluten-free banana nut muffins are the perfect solution! They take about 30 minutes from start to finish and are full of wholesome ingredients like oats, bananas, greek yogurt, and walnuts.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a star rating in the comments!Print
Healthy Blender Gluten Free Banana Nut Muffins
Healthy Blender Gluten Free Banana Nut Muffins made with oats and greek yogurt are so easy to make in the blender and a delicious make ahead breakfast or snack! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 14 muffins 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ c walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly grease or line a muffin tin with liners.
- Place all muffin ingredients except for walnuts in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Stir in nuts. Scoop batter into cupcake pan using a large scoop or small measuring cup (about ¼ cup per muffin). Top with additional walnuts if desired.
- Bake muffins at 375° F for 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before removing muffins to a cooling rack.
Keywords: gluten-free banana nut muffins, banana nut blender muffins, easy gluten-free banana muffins