Apple Cider Margaritas with cinnamon and ginger-salted rims are the perfect festive cocktails for fall! They’re made with only a few simple ingredients and take just minutes to prepare! (gluten-free)
Y’all didn’t think I would let fall get by without another festive seasonal cocktail, did you?
These Apple Cider Margaritas are so delicious and fun for cooler weather. They are great for serving at fall tailgate parties or sipping on a date night in with your significant other.
Of course, just like any dish, a cocktail is only as god as the ingredients you start with, so make them count! For these Apple Cider Margaritas, I start with my traditional margarita base – a good tequila and fresh lime juice. Then I add my favorite apple cider and a splash of ginger beer for just enough spice and a little fizz. Finished with a spiced cinnamon-salted rim, these margaritas are perfect for getting you into the fall spirit!
Apple Cider Margaritas are the perfect festive cocktails for fall! They're made with only a few simple ingredients and take just minutes to prepare! (gluten-free)
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 3 oz good quality tequila
- 2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 oz apple cider
- 3 oz ginger beer
- Lime wedges
- Apple slices
- In a shallow dish or small plate, mix together cinnamon, ginger and salt.
- Rub a lime wedge around the rims of 2 glasses and turn upside-down onto dish with salt to coat the rims. Fill glasses with ice.
- Add tequila, lime juice and cider to a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously, then strain into ice-filled glasses. Top drinks with ginger beer. Garnish with apple slices.
Love this recipe? PIN it!