These almond peach overnight oats are a healthy and delicious make-ahead breakfast that celebrates the best of summer peaches! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
Of all the summer produce, I think peaches are my favorite. There is just nothing better than a sweet, juicy Texas peach in the summer. Since I love peaches so much, I used them to make this creamy, refreshing overnight oats recipe!
Why You'll Love Peach Overnight Oats
What could be better than waking up to a cool, peachy breakfast that's already made and ready to enjoy? (Even if it is while you're rushing out the door.) Overnight oats are the best make ahead breakfast. They're healthy, super easy to make, and ready to grab and go in the morning. This version has the sweet, refreshing taste of ripe summer peaches with hints of almond - so perfect for hot summer mornings!
How To Make Almond Peach Overnight Oats
- Stir together yogurt, milk and almond extract.
- Add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, peaches and almonds. Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy cold in the morning, or heat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
A Few Nutrition Tips
- I like using a lower sugar yogurt for a less sweet breakfast. Siggi's is one of my favorites.
- You can use dairy milk or non-dairy milk. If you use non-dairy milk, I suggest soy milk because it has more protein than other varieties.
- If you don't have chia seeds, you can use ground flaxseed. They both add healthy fat and fiber.
Love overnight oats as much as I do? Then you'll love this roundup of healthy overnight oats recipes!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a star rating in the comments below!Print
Almond Peach Overnight Oats
These almond peach overnight oats are a healthy and delicious make ahead breakfast that celebrates the best of summer peaches! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- ½ cup peach Greek yogurt (look for a lower sugar one, such as siggi's)
- 1 ¼ cups milk of choice
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (or ground flaxseed)
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1 medium peach, diced (about ¾ cup)
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- In a large mason jar or other container with a lid, whisk together yogurt, milk and almond extract.
- Add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, diced peach, and almonds. Stir to combine.
- Close the lid and refrigerate overnight. You can also pour it into two separate containers for easy portioning and taking to go in the morning.
- Enjoy either cold or hot. For hot oats, just heat them in the microwave for 30-60 seconds in the morning.
Keywords: peach overnight oats, peach overnight oatmeal