These almond peach overnight oats are a healthy and delicious make-ahead breakfast that celebrates the best of summer peaches! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
Of all the summer produce, I think peaches are my favorite. There is just nothing better than a sweet, juicy Texas peach in the summer.
Since I love peaches so much, I used them to make this creamy, refreshing almond peach overnight oats recipe! What could be better than waking up to a cool, peachy breakfast that’s already made and ready to enjoy? (Even if it is while you’re rushing out the door!)
Just like my other overnight oats recipes, I started with a base of Greek yogurt for plenty of protein, mixed with milk. I use whatever I have on hand, whether that’s dairy milk or almond milk. You can use any kind of milk you’d like, but regular cow’s milk or soy milk will give you more protein in your breakfast.
Next, I add rolled oats (full of heart-healthy, filling fiber!) and chia seeds (you can also use ground flaxseed) for a boost of plant-based omega-3s. The oats and chia seeds soak up the liquid overnight for ready-to-eat oatmeal without any cooking.
Finally, fresh summer peaches add a lovely flavor and serving of fruit, along with almonds and almond extract for a nice little something extra!
This recipe for almond peach overnight oats makes two servings, so you have a healthy breakfast for two days in a row, or you can share with a peach-loving friend!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a star rating in the comments below!Print
Almond Peach Overnight Oats
These almond peach overnight oats are a healthy and delicious make ahead breakfast that celebrates the best of summer peaches! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 6 hrs, 10 min
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup peach Greek yogurt (look for a lower sugar one, such as siggi’s)
- 1 1/4 cups milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (or ground flaxseed)
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1 medium peach, diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- In a large mason jar or other container with a lid, whisk together yogurt, milk and almond extract. Add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, diced peach, and almonds. Stir to combine.
- Close the lid and refrigerate overnight. You can also pour it into two separate containers for easy portioning and taking to go in the morning.
Keywords: overnight oats, peach oatmeal