A delicious grilled corn and goat cheese flatbread pizza featuring the best of summer produce and creamy goat cheese on naan flatbread finished on the grill for an easy warm-weather meal or appetizer! (vegetarian, nut-free)
These mini grilled corn and goat cheese flatbreads are the ultimate way to enjoy sweet summer corn and juicy red tomatoes, made on your backyard grill for the easiest, most delicious summer meal or appetizer.
The combo of creamy goat cheese and savory feta are perfect complements to grilled corn and fresh cherry tomatoes. Topped with fresh basil and arugula, this flatbread pizza is a summer treat that is impossible to resist.
These delicious summery flatbreads couldn’t be any easier to make. Just grill some sweet summer corn, place it on some naan (I love the mini ones – and might have bought a few too many at Costco!) with tomatoes and goat cheese, and place the naan right on the grill for a crispy crust with tons of flavor. Then top with arugula and basil for a punch of freshness.
For the ultimate summer experience, take dinner outside tonight and enjoy this delicious grilled corn and goat cheese flatbread pizza with a fresh salad and a nice glass of white wine. Cheers!
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a star rating in the comments!Print
Grilled Corn and Goat Cheese Flatbread Pizza
A delicious grilled corn and goat cheese flatbread pizza featuring the best of summer produce and creamy goat cheese on naan flat bread finished on the grill for an easy warm weather meal or appetizer! (vegetarian, nut-free)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- Category: appetizer, main dish
- Method: grilled
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus more for corn
- 1 ear of corn, shucked
- 8 mini naan flatbreads, or 4 large
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 6–8 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Large handful arugula leaves
- Sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Spray or brush cron with olive oil and grill, turning until all sides are slightly charred. Remove from grill and slice kernels off of the cob once cooled.
- Drizzle olive oil over naan. Sprinkle with grilled corn, tomatoes, and goat cheese. Place on the grill over medium high heat for 5-10 minutes, or until crust is crispy. (You can also bake it in the oven, directly on the rack at 400° F.)
- Remove flatbreads from grill and top with basil and arugula. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt and pepper. Enjoy immediately!
Keywords: grilled corn flatbread, goat cheese flatbread