Soft and chewy cookies crispy edges and studded with cranberries and white chocolate, just like the Starbucks holiday treat. Cranberry Bliss Cookies are perfect for Christmas!
Have you ever had the Cranberry Bliss Bar from Starbucks? It’s available during the holiday season and it is SO yummy! If you haven’t had one, it’s a cookie bar with cranberries, white chocolate chips, and a yummy cream cheese glaze. Mmm. You should definitely go get one next time you are near a Starbucks, which, let’s be serious, is all the time unless you live under a rock.
OR you could make these Cranberry Bliss Cookies instead. They are dense and brown sugar-y and full of delicious dried cranberries and rich white chocolate chips…so festive during the holidays and totally to die for! And it won’t cost you $15 for one cookie.
These Cranberry Bliss Cookies are super easy to make, too! Just mix everything, chill for a bit, scoop, and bake. Make sure you don’t forget to chill the dough! Or else they will come out pretty flat. And not be chewy and amazing. They’d probably still taste fine, but still. Just chill them, okay? Then bake and eat away! Share if you want, but you probably won’t want to…
Unless, of course, you’re attending a Christmas Cookie Exchange, in which case, the point is to share them. And just in case you need MORE cookie ideas, or you happen to be hosting the cookie exchange, you can find everything you need here, from tips to amazing cookie recipes!
Cranberry Bliss Cookies
Delicious Cranberry Bliss Cookies are a festive take on Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar but healthier. They’re the perfect holiday cookies!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: about 2 dozen
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg plus 1 yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- 2 1/4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- In a small bowl combine the cranberries, hot water and baking soda. Stir and set aside to let the cranberries to soak up the water.
- In the bowl of the standing mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugars. Add the vanilla and eggs and mix again until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix. Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 20 minutes. Remove and scoop onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment or silicone baking mat.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove from the oven. Let them cool slightly before removing to a cooling rack. Enjoy!
Love this recipe? PIN it!