Gingerbread Sweet Potato Smoothie
Leftover sweet potatoes? Blend them into a nutritious and delicious gingerbread sweet potato smoothie that’s both festive and healthy. (gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups cooked, cooled sweet potatoes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger or ginger paste
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Add everything to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide between glasses and enjoy!
- For a dairy-free variation, use our favorite dairy-free milk and yogurt.
- I really love almond butter for this smoothie, but you can use any other nut butter you prefer. I think pecan butter would be delicious!
- If you only have ground ginger powder, use 1/2 tsp.
Keywords: gingerbread smoothie, sweet potato smoothie