Garlic Chicken White Pizza (Pizza Bianca)
This garlic chicken white pizza (or pizza bianca) with 3 cheeses and basil comes together quick enough to make on a weeknight, but is delicious enough for date night!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 servings 1x
- Category: main dish
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 unbaked pizza crust (I use my whole wheat pizza dough)
- 1/3 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 5 cloves garlic, 2 minced and 3 thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup good quality parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated or torn
- 5-6 large fresh basil leaves
- Heat oven to 500°F. Place a pizza stone in the cold oven to preheat.
- Finely mince 2 cloves of garlic. Thinly slice the other 3 cloves. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Stretch or roll dough into a thin circle on a piece of parchment or silicone baking mat, leaving the edges a little thicker.
- Stir together ricotta and minced garlic. Dollop over crust and roughly spread out. It's pk if it doesn't cover the whole crust.
- Sprinkle half of the parmesan and mozzarella over ricotta. Evenly spread chicken and sliced garlic over the top, then sprinkle evenly with remaining parmesan and mozzarella. Top with basil leaves.
- Carefully remove pizza stone from the oven and slide the parchment or mat with pizza onto the stone. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into slices.
- You can use fresh whole milk mozzarella (the kind that comes in a ball) or part skim mozarella (that comes in a block or bag), either works!
- If you don't have a pizza stone, use a sturdy baking sheet.
- You can also grill this pizza using the same instructions, pizza stone and all!
- If you don't have chicken already cooked, you can either bake a chicken breast in the oven at 375°F, covered, until cooked through, or you can pan-sear it in a skillet on the stove and then cover it until it is cooked through. Or grill it if you're going to be grilling the pizza!
Keywords: garlic chicken white pizza, pizza bianca with chicken