Easy Avocado Tomato Zucchini Salad with Feta
This refreshing and easy zucchini noodle salad with avocado, tomatoes and feta is a simple and healthy side dish perfect for using summer produce! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: about 6 cups 1x
- Category: side dish
- Method: no-cook
- Cuisine: American
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized (see notes if you do not have a sprializer)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Pinch salt and black pepper
- Prepare all of the veggies: Spiralize zucchini, halve tomatoes, and chop green onions and avocado.
- In a large salad bowl, combine zucchini, green onion, tomatoes, avocado, and feta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and gently toss to combine.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- If you don't have a spiralizer, you can use a vegetable peeler to shave the zucchini into thin ribbons, or use a sharp knife to cut the zucchini into matchsticks or thin half-circles.
- 2-3 tsp of chopped fresh oregano can be used in place of dried, if you have it.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords: tomato zucchini noodle salad, zucchini noodles with tomatoes and feta, avocado tomato zucchini salad