Vanilla Peppermint Smoothie
Enjoy a festive snack this holiday season with an easy vanilla peppermint smoothie, made with just a few ingredients! (nut-free, gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 smoothie 1x
- Category: smoothie
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/4- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Crushed peppermint for topping
- optional add-ins: 1 scoop protein powder (plain or vanilla), 2 tbsp quick oats, 1 tbsp ground flaxseed or chia seeds
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with crushed peppermints (optional).
- The vanilla flavor will heavily depend on the yogurt you use, I prefer a super thick, naturally flavored vanilla yogurt, such as siggi's.
- For a lower sugar version, use plain Greek yogurt instead of vanilla flavored and add 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- For an extra treat, add a few dark chocolate chips in the last few seconds of blending!
Keywords: peppermint smoothie, vanilla peppermint smoothie, candy cane smoothie