Vanilla Peppermint Smoothie
Enjoy a festive snack this holiday season with an easy vanilla peppermint smoothie, made with just a few ingredients! (nut-free, gluten-free)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 smoothie
- Category: smoothie
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Light and Light & Fit Original Greek Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1/4- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Crushed peppermint for the rim (optional)
- Add all ingredients except for crushed peppermint to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- (Optional) Dampen the rim of a glass with water and press upside down onto crushed peppermint.
- Pour smoothie into glass and enjoy!
Keywords: peppermint, smoothie, holiday