Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
This simple, 5-ingredient healthy strawberry cheesecake smoothie is a delicious treat for Valentine's Day or any day you're craving a smoothie that taste like dessert! (gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 smoothie 1x
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blended
- Cuisine: American
- 1 container (5.3 oz) strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp natural unsweetened cashew butter
- For topping (optional): whipped cream and/or crushed graham crackers
- In a high-powered blender, combine yogurt, strawberries, milk, lemon juice and cashew butter.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and/or crushed graham crackers. Enjoy!
- For a lower sugar version, you can use plain Greek yogurt. It won't be as sweet, of course.
- Feel free to add a scoop of your favorite protein powder for more protein.
Keywords: Valentine's Day smoothie, strawberry cheesecake smoothie, healthy strawberry cheesecake smoothie