Valentine’s Day Berry and Chocolate Dessert Board
This easy berry and chocolate dessert board is a beautiful dessert idea for a crowd, and makes a pretty Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day spread with minimal effort, no baking required!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: varies
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Chocolate. Pick 3 or more:
- Chocolate squares of any kind
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate covered caramels
- Chocolate covered nuts or fruit
- Chopped chocolate bars in a variety of flavors (milk, dark, white, etc)
Berries (any combination of strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries.)
Dips and Spreads. Pick 1-3:
A Couple of Non-Chocolate Things (for dipping and nibbling):
- Graham crackers
- Crispy cookies such as shortbread
- Pretzels, if you want a salty contrast
- Raw or roasted, salted nuts
- Gather all of your ingredients. Make sure berries are washed and dried.
- Place all of your dips/spreads in little bowls and place in various areas on the serving board.
- Place groups of different chocolates, berries, and cookies or crackers around the board. Fill in any gaps with small, round pieces such as blueberries or nuts.
To make ahead of time, just place the assembled board in the refrigerator, and let it come to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Keywords: dessert board, Valentine's Day dessert board, chocolate dessert board