Thai Chicken Salad Spring Rolls
Healthy Thai Peanut Chicken Salad Spring Rolls filled with a flavorful peanut Thai chicken salad are the perfect light lunch or snack!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 Spring Rolls 1x
- Category: lunch, snack
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: Thai
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded (1 boneless skinless breast)
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup diced carrot (1 large)
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp mint leaves
- 2 tbsp finely chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1/3 cup thai peanut sauce
- 8 sheets rice paper
- 8 leaves of soft lettuce, like butter or bibb lettuce, ribs removed
For Chicken Salad:
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, red pepper, green onion, and carrots. Roughly chop cilantro and mint leaves. Add herbs and peanuts to chicken mixture.
- Add peanut sauce and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate chicken salad until ready to use.
For Spring Rolls:
- Place one sheet of rice paper in warm water and let it soften for about 1 minute. I like to leave a skillet of water on low over the stove. Remove with tongs and lay flat on a clean, smooth work surface, such as a plastic cutting board.
- Place one lettuce leaf in the center of the rice paper. Scoop about 1/4 cup of chicken salad on top of the lettuce, forming a line down the middle.
- To wrap, fold one long side of the rice paper over the center, then fold in the two short sides. Roll it up from the folded long side until it is completely wrapped, like you are making a burrito.
- Repeat with remaining rice paper and ingredients. Store in the refrigerator wrapped in damp paper towels to retain moisture (I don’t like my spring rolls dried out and crunchy).
- Serve with additional peanut sauce for dipping.
Keywords: thai spring rolls, chicken salad spring rolls, thai chicken salad