Tahini Roasted Cauliflower
Delicious Tahini Roasted Cauliflower is a fun side dish to help you get more veggies! (gluten-free, vegan).
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 3-5 servings 1x
- Category: side dish
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 1/2 tbsp tahini
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch freshly cracked black pepper
- Extra tahini, for drizzling (optional)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Chop 1 head of cauliflower into florets. (Chop and use stems, too). Place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, lemon juice and oil. Add tahini sauce to cauliflower and toss until all of the cauliflower is coated evenly.
- Spread cauliflower onto lined cookie sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 25-30 minutes, or until lightly brown but not still slightly firm.
- Turn oven up to broil and broil for about 5 minutes, or until nicely browned. Watch closely!
- Remove from oven and drizzle with additional tahini and sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving (optional).
Keywords: tahini cauliflower