Easy Strawberry Baked Oatmeal
Celebrate strawberry season with this healthy no added sugar strawberry baked oatmeal made with simple ingredients and bursting with strawberries! It's a delicious make-ahead breakfast for busy summer mornings that can be enjoyed hot or cold. (gluten-free, nut-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, plus more for topping
- 1 1/4 cups milk of choice
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- Additional sliced strawberries, for topping
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly oil an 8-inch baking dish with oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, flaxseed and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, eggs and vanilla. Stir into oat mixture. Gently stir in chopped strawberries.
- Pour oatmeal into prepared baking dish. Top evenly with sliced strawberries.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and let cool before cutting into squares.
- Top oatmeal with more yogurt before eating.
- Store baked oatmeal in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Oatmeal can be frozen in individual pieces in an airtight container or freezer safe bag.
- To reheat, simply place one piece in a microwave-safe bowl or plate and microwave 60-90 seconds.
- If you prefer your oatmeal a little sweeter, you can use vanilla Greek yogurt or add 2-4 tbsp maple syrup to the recipe.
- For baby led weaning, leave out the salt.
Keywords: healthy strawberry baked oatmeal, strawberries and cream baked oatmeal