Stone Fruit Panzanella Salad
This delicious summer stone fruit panzanella salad is hearty enough for a meal or great alongside a main course. It’s a great use for day-old bread!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-6 servings 1x
- Category: salad
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- 2 slices sourdough bread (or other crusty bread), cubed
- 2 peaches or nectarines, sliced
- 2 plums, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup dark sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- 3 oz fresh pearl mozzarella
- About 10–15 basil leaves
- About 10–15 mint leaves
- Sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- White balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place bread cubes in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake, stirring every few minutes, until toasted (about 10-15 minutes).
- In a large bowl, toss cooled toasted bread with peaches, plums, tomatoes, cherries, mozzarella, mint and basil.
- Serve with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.
Keywords: stone fruit salad, panzanella salad