Perfect Garlic Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
Whether for a weeknight dinner or to serve for guests, this easy garlic and rosemary crusted pork tenderloin is sure to impress! It's simple to make with only 5 ingredients and comes out flavorful and tender every time.
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Marinating Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 servings 1x
- Category: main dish
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1-2 lb)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Finely chop garlic and rosemary, either by hand or with a mini food processor.
- Rub pork loin with garlic mixture, salt and pepper. Set in a large dish or zipper bag and cover with balsamic, worcestershire sauce and oil. Let pork marinate for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator. Pull 30 minutes before cooking and let it come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Put pork in a greased baking dish or cast-iron skillet.
- Bake until it reaches an internal temperature of 140° F, turning once halfway in between. The time it takes will vary, depending on size, but ours usually take around 30 minutes. Start checking around 20 minutes.
- Pull pork from oven and cover. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- For gluten-free, be sure your worcestershire sauce is gluten-free. Some brands are and some are not.
- Time is not a very good indicator for cooking meat since ovens and the size of the meat can vary. It's best to invest in a meat thermometer so that you always know exactly when it's done without drying it out!
- Don't skip the resting stage! This gives the juices a chance to redistribute throughout the meat, resulting in a juicer piece of pork. The temperature will also rise about 5 degrees during resting.
- Store leftover pork in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords: garlic rosemary pork tenderloin, easy pork tenderloin, baked pork tenderloin