Patriotic Red White and Blue Sangria
This patriotic red white and blue sangria with white wine and berries is a fun and festive cocktail for the 4th of July and other patriotic holidays. It is make ahead-friendly and great for a crowd!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: about 6 drinks 1x
- Category: cocktail
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 2 red apples, any variety
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup peach liqueur
- 1 bottle dry white wine (I like a light and crisp one, such as pinot grigio)
- 1 cup club soda or sparkling water
- Thinly slice apples from top to bottom. Use a small star-shaped cookie cutter to cut stars out of apple slices, discarding any seeds.
- Add apple stars, blueberries and strawberries to a pitcher.
- Add peach liqueur and wine. Let the mixture marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Add soda or sparkling water and stir just before serving.
- Serve sangria over ice.
- For festive ice cubes for serving, make berry ice! Add berries to ice cube trays, then fill with water and freeze.
- This sangria is not super sweet. If you prefer a sweeter sangria, use a sweet wine, such as moscato. You can also add simple syrup to taste.
Keywords: red white and blue sangria, patriotic sangria, berry white wine sangria