Patriotic Red White and Blue Sangria
This patriotic red white and blue sangria is a fun and festive cocktail for the 4th of July or any other patriotic summer holiday!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: about 6 drinks 1x
- Category: cocktail
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 2 apples, any variety
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup peach liqueur
- 1 bottle dry white wine (I like a light one, like pinot grigio)
- 1 cup club soda or sparkling water
- Thinly slice apples cross-wise. Use a small star-shaped cookie cutter to cut stars out of apple slices. Add apples, blueberries and strawberries to a pitcher.
- Add peach liqueur and wine. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour, up to 6 hours.
- Add club soda and stir just before serving.
Keywords: patriotic cocktail, patriotic sangria