Dark Chocolate Avocado Frozen Yogurt
An extra creamy base of Greek yogurt and avocado makes this dark chocolate frozen yogurt a sweet and healthy treat!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Yield: About 1 1/2 cups 1x
- Category: dessert
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 2 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- Pinch of sea salt, plus additional for topping (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer instructions. Allow to freeze a couple of hours for a firm frozen yogurt, or serve right away for soft-serve style.
- Alternately, scoop the mixture into a metal loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze 2-3 hours.
- Thaw frozen yogurt on the counter for a few minutes before scooping. Top with sea salt flakes (optional) and enjoy!
Keywords: dessert, breakfast, vegetarian