Mini Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Deliciously fudgy mini peanut butter cup brownies are the perfect mini desserts for when you need just a little something sweet and chocolately!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 28 mini brownies 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
- 3 oz bittersweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (or all purpose flour)
- 28 mini peanut butter cups ( I use dark chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly oil a mini muffin tin, or line with paper liners.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate by microwaving in 30 second intervals, stirring in between. Add sugar, coffee granules and salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in vanilla and eggs until combined. Gently stir in flour, careful not to overmix.
- Scoop batter into muffin tin with a small scoop. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Careful not to over-bake or the peanut butter cups will be hard to push in!
- Remove brownies from oven and immediately insert a peanut butter cup into the center of each brownie by pushing the smaller end directly into the top of each one. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before removing to a wire cooling rack.
Keywords: chocolate and peanut butter dessert, brownie peanut butter cups