Mango Shrimp Spring Rolls
Healthy and delicious mango shrimp spring rolls with a delicious peanut dipping sauce are easy to make and perfect for a snack, appetizer or light lunch!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 rolls 1x
- Category: appetizer, lunch
- Cuisine: asian
- 16 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- pinch salt
- 1 mango
- 8 leaves soft lettuce (butter, bibb)
- 2 large carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 stalks green onion
- Mint, cilantro, basil
- 8 sheets rice paper
- Thai peanut sauce for dipping
- Marinate shrimp in lime juice, oil, garlic and pepper for about 10 min.
- Grill or sauté over medium heat, 1-2 min per side. Cool before butterflying shrimp.
- Peel and julienne vegetables and mango into very thin strips.
To make spring rolls:
- Dip rice paper in warm water until soft, about 1 minute.
- Remove onto smooth work surface and spread flat. Add ingredients in straight line down the middle.
- Fold in the two short edges. Fold one long edge over the filling, then roll up like a burrito. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Keep rolls under damp paper towels until you’re ready to eat.
Store spring rolls wrapped in a damp paper towel in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to three days.
Keywords: spring roll, shrimp