Healthy Whipped Feta Artichoke Dip
This flavorful whipped feta artichoke dip made healthier with Greek yogurt is easy to make and perfect as a spring or summer appetizer! (vegetarian, gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: appetizer
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- Olive oil and additional feta, for serving (optional)
- Place everything in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until smooth and fluffy.
- Scoop dip into a serving dish. Top with a drizzle of olive oil and additional feta cheese (optional).
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, and/or fresh veggies.
- Leftover dip can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Fresh garlic gets stronger the longer it sits in the fridge, so if you're making the dip more than about a day in advance, use only 1 clove of garlic.
- You can use fresh, cooked artichoke hearts instead of canned if you'd like.
Keywords: feta artichoke dip, whipped feta dip, healthy artichoke dip