Healthy Pumpkin Protein Balls with Pecans and Cranberries
These healthy pumpkin protein balls with pecans and cranberries are the ultimate easy and healthy snack for fall that’s great for meal prep and busy moms! (gluten free, vegan)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: about 15 balls
- Category: snack
- 1 1/4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder, optional* (I use Vital Proteins Collagen)
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a food processor, pulse oats and pecans until they are broken up into small crumbs.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Scoop mixture (I use a small cookie scoop) and roll into balls. They will stick to your hands less if you coat your hands in some type of cooking oil first.
- Place balls on a plate or baking sheet and refrigerate until firm. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
*Use vegan protein or omit protein powder for vegan option
Keywords: snack, pumpkin, protein balls