Healthy Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
This naturally sweet, creamy orange poppy seed dressing is made healthier with Greek yogurt and no added sugar.
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: about 1 cup 1x
- Category: dressing
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 2/3 cup 100% orange juice
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl or jar until well combined.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- The dressing may separate slightly while sitting in the refrigerator. Just give it a stir before serving.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice also works great in this recipe.
Keywords: orange poppy seed dressing, creamy poppy seed dressing