Grilled Squash with Goat Cheese and Oregano
Easy grilled summer squash with goat cheese and oregano is a delicious summer side dish for using up that bounty of fresh summer squash! (gluten-free, nut-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 servings 1x
- Category: side dish
- Method: grilled
- Cuisine: American
- 3 large yellow squash
- 1/2 small white onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium low heat.
- Slice squash into 1/2 inch thick rounds. Slice onion into 1/2 inch pieces. Place in a bowl and toss with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill squash and onions until grill marks appear and vegetables are softened but not soggy, 3-5 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
- Place squash and onions on a serving platter. Top with oregano and crumbled goat cheese.
To make grilling even easier, place squash and onions in a vegetable basket on the grill.
Keywords: grilled squash with oregano, grilled squash with goat cheese