Grilled Pears with Honey Whipped Ricotta
Grilled Pears with Honey Whipped Ricotta | Creamy whipped ricotta and juicy grilled pears make the perfect springtime snack or dessert. It's healthy and so easy to make! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: grilled
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pear, cut into halves
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp almond extract (optional)
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds, toasted
- To make whipped ricotta, add ricotta cheese, honey, and almond extract to the bowl of a stand mixer (or use a bowl with a hand mixer). Beat until the ricotta is smooth, about 1 minute. Refrigerate mixture until ready to use.
- Make sure grill is clean and free of debris. Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Core pear and cut into halves. Lightly coat the fleshy side with olive oil. Place flesh side down and grill, covered, for 5-10 minutes or until heated through. Remove from grill.
- Divide ricotta into two dishes. Place half of a pear into each dish and top with toasted almonds and drizzle with additional honey (optional). Serve immediately.
Keywords: grilled pears dessert, honey whipped ricotta dessert