For the quinoa:
- In a small saucepan, combine onion, garlic and quinoa. Add stock and bring to a boil over over medium heat.
- Lower heat and simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
For Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Veggies:
- Heat oven to 400°F. Season chicken breasts liberally with Greek seasoning. Whisk lemon juice, red wine vinegar and 2 tbsp of the olive oil and place chicken into the mixture to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Toss bell pepper and onion slices with remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on a sheet pan lined with parchment or a silicone baking mat. Spread peppers and onions on the sheet pan around the chicken in a single layer. Cook 20 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan and spread the kale and chickpeas around the chicken. Stir and return to the oven for 10-15 more minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and slice the chicken on a cutting board.
- While chicken and veggies are cooking, prepare tzatziki sauce and cut tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Assemble bowls by adding cooked quinoa to the bottom of bowls. Top each with roasted veggies and chickpeas, sliced chicken, cucumber, tomato, and tzatziki or hummus, along with any additional toppings you're using.