Grapefruit Citrus Salad
This refreshing grapefruit citrus salad made with granny smith apples and mint is the perfect healthy summer fruit salad! (gluten-free, vegan, no added sugar)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Category: salad, side dish
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 1 large grapefruit
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 small oranges
- 6–10 mint leaves
- Honey (optional)
- Remove peels from grapefruit and oranges. I like to cut them off to remove all of the bitter white parts. Cut into thin segments.
- Thinly slice granny smith apples into 1/4 in slices.
- Cut mint leaves into thin ribbons.
- In a medium bowl, mix fruit and mint and gently stir to combine. Drizzle lightly with honey (optional).
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: grapefruit apple salad, citrus apple fruit salad, citrus salad with mint