Easy Lavender Syrup Recipe
Use this easy recipe to make homemade lavender simple syrup - perfect for cocktails, coffee, and more!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 0 minutes
- Seeping Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: about 5 tbsp 1x
- Category: syrup
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Place sugar, water and lavender in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
- Turn off heat and let the mixture seep for 20-30 minutes.
- Strain lavender buds out and store syrup in a sealable container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- I've made this syrup with cane sugar, raw sugar and honey. They all work well!
- If you substitute honey, use 2 tsp for every 1 tbsp sugar, so instead of 1/4 cup sugar, you'll use 2 tbsp + 2 tsp honey.
- You can adjust the amount of sugar to suit your taste.
- Simple syrup will last in the refrigerator for up to one month, so make a bigger batch if you'd like!
Keywords: lavender simple syrup, lavender syrup, lavender syrup for coffee, lavender syrup for cocktails