Blueberry Peach Crumble
This easy blueberry peach crumble made with oats and whole wheat flour is a wholesome and delicious summer dessert you’ll want to make over and over again! (nut-free, dairy-free option)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 25 min (includes chilling)
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: Southern
For the Crumble:
For the Filling:
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir in melted butter. You may have to use your hands to mix it in, forming clumps. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- In another large bowl (or right in the baking dish), mix together blueberries, peaches, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and salt. Pour into a 9-inch square or sound baking dish.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Crumble chilled crust batter evenly over the fruit mixture.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until filling is bubbling and crust is golden. Remove from oven and cool at least 10 minutes before scooping into bowls.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if you prefer.
- For dairy-free, use coconut oil in place of butter.
- You can use frozen fruit when blueberries and peaches aren’t in season. No need to thaw before using.
Keywords: crumble, peach, blueberry