Creamy Greek Yogurt Jalapeño Lime Dressing
This creamy jalapeño lime dressing made with Greek yogurt, cilantro and garlic is super simple to make with just a few ingredients. Slather on everything from salads to tacos for a flavorful upgrade! (gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: about 2/3 cup 1x
- Category: dressing
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: Southwestern
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt (one 5.3 oz container)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 1 medium jalapeño, seeds and stem removed
- 1 clove garlic
- juice from 2 limes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust as needed.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
- The spice level will vary based on the jalapeño. Taste and adjust according to your preference for heat and salt.
- If you don't have Greek yogurt, sour cream works well, too.
Keywords: creamy jalapeño dressing, greek yogurt jalapeño lime dressing, creamy cilantro lime dressing