Healthy Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Bread
Healthy Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Bread is a quick and delicious recipe for using up fresh cranberries. Try it as a seasonal snack, breakfast, or homemade holiday gift!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 loaf 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup oats, ground
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh cranberries
- Zest from 1 orange
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly oil a bread loaf or line with parchment.
- In a large bowl, combine ground oats, flour, flax, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, oil, almond milk, honey, and orange juice and beat until blended.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently stir in cranberries, orange zest, and walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool bread before slicing. Serve with a bit of honey, if you want!
Keywords: cranberry oatmeal bread, cranberry orange bread, oatmeal bread with fruit