Vegan Coconut Tahini Granola
Healthy and delicious vegan Coconut Tahini Granola with big crunchy clusters and a slightly sweet flavor is perfect for topping yogurt or snacking on by the handful! (vegan, gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: about 2.5 cups 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, stir together oats, coconut and salt. Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour ingredients onto your prepared baking sheet and spread in a single layer, but not too thinly. You want to have no spots of parchment showing through so that you get chunky clusters.
- Bake granola 10-15 minutes, or until the edges are just golden. Remove from the oven and let cool WITHOUT stirring for at least 10 minutes before breaking up into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Keywords: tahini coconut granola, coconut granola