Balsamic Roasted Berry Bruschetta with Burrata
Juicy roasted blackberries and creamy burrata cheese are a delicious combination atop crisp crostini in this balsamic roasted berry bruschetta with burrata. It's a simple appetizer that guests will love! (nut-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: About 10-12 pieces 1x
- Category: appetizer
- Method: roasted
- Cuisine: American
- 2 1/2 cups frozen blackberries
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil, plus more for drizzling bread
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 4-6 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 8 oz burrata cheese
- 1 loaf of french-style bread or baguette
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a baking dish, combine berries, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Roast berries for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Turn oven to broil. Slice bread into 1/2 inch slices. Place on a baking sheet, drizzle lightly with with olive oil and toast in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Spoon berry mixture on top of each piece of toast. Top with torn pieces of burrata. Sprinkle with sliced basil and additional coarse sea salt.
- You can use fresh berries instead of frozen.
- Frozen mixed berries also work well.
- Store leftover roasted berries in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Keywords: berry burrata bruschetta, roasted blackberry burrata bruschetta, bruschetta with blackberries and burrata