Zucchini Noodle Poke Bowl
If you love poke or sushi, you’ll love this Zucchini Noodle Poke Bowl! It’s a fresh and delicious meal that requires no cooking and is full of fresh vegetables. (gluten-free, dairy-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: main dish
- Cuisine: Hawaiian
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger paste
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 8 ounces sushi grade yellowfin (ahi) tuna
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce*
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 3 stalks green onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 2 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small avocado, thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro
- Sesame seeds
- Place carrots in a jar. Wisk together sugar, ginger and vinegar and add to carrots. Shake and refrigerate while you prepare remaining ingredients (or for 1 hour) to quick pickle carrots.
- Using a sharp knife, cut tuna neatly into 1/2-inch cubes. Place in a non-reactive bowl.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, shallot and green onion and stir to combine. Refrigerate while you prepare other ingredients.
- Divide zucchini noodles between 2 bowls. Scoop tuna on top of zoodles and garnish with carrots, radishes and avocado. Sprinkle with cilantro and sesame seeds and serve.
*Use tamari for gluten-free
Keywords: zucchini noodles poke bowl, poke bowl