Valentine's White Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
A secretly healthy white chocolate raspberry smoothie is the perfect sweet treat for Valentine's Day breakfast!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 8-oz servings 1x
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 cup ice (only if using fresh raspberries)
- Fresh raspberries for garnish (optional)
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat white chocolate chips about 30 seconds and stir until smooth and melted through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add all ingredients, including melted chocolate, to a blender (or bullet, food processor, etc). Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with fresh berries. Enjoy!
Keywords: white chocolate raspberry smoothie, valentine's day smoothie