Valentine's White Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
This 4-ingredient white chocolate raspberry smoothie is the perfect (secretly healthy) sweet treat for Valentine's Day breakfast!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 smoothie 1x
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blended
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 1 container (about 2/3 cup) raspberry Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat white chocolate chips about 30 seconds and stir until smooth and melted through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add all ingredients, including melted chocolate, to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- You can use vanilla Greek yogurt in place of raspberry.
- If you'd rather use fresh raspberries, add about 1/2 cup of ice to make sure it's still thick and frosty!
- Feel free to add a scoop of your favorite protein powder.
Keywords: white chocolate raspberry smoothie, valentine's day smoothie