Healthy Thin Mint Overnight Oats
Wake up to the taste of your favorite cookie in breakfast form with these healthy thin mint overnight oats! (gluten-free, no refined sugar)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp espresso powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- In a jar or other container with a lid, whisk the yogurt, milk, maple syrup, peppermint extract, cocoa, espresso powder and salt.
- Add oats and chia seeds. Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir and add another slash of milk if necessary. Enjoy!
- You can enjoy these oats hot if you prefer. Just heat in the microwave for about 60 seconds when you're ready to eat them.
- If you would like to make this recipe vegan, swap out your favorite non-dairy milk and plain vegan yogurt.
- For an extra protein boost, you can add a scoop of your favorite protein powder. I like unflavored collagen powder, and I think chocolate would be nice too.
- You can use flaxseed in place of the chia seeds.
- If you don't have espresso powder, leave it out. It enhances the chocolate flavor nicely, but is not absolutely necessary.
Keywords: thin mint overnight oats, chocolate mint overnight oats, healthy thin mint oatmeal