Summer Grilled Apricot Pork Chops
With just 6 ingredients and all cooked on the grill, these easy grilled apricot pork chops make a healthy and delicious summer dinner for any weeknight! (gluten-free, dairy-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: main dish
- Method: grilled
- Cuisine: American
- 2 center-cut pork chops
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 apricots, pit removed and sliced
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder on each side. Rub with 1 tbsp of the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine apricot slices, balsamic, and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Gently stir to combine.
- Sear pork chops over high heat for 2-3 minutes per side. Move to indirect heat, or turn heat to medium-low, and continue to cook until insides reach 145° F.
- Meanwhile, grill apricot slices on each side for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pork chops to a plate and let rest 5-10 minutes. Serve with grilled apricots and fresh basil (optional).
Keywords: apricot pork chops, grilled pork chops, summer pork chops