Strawberry Peach Salad with Burrata
Use your sweet summer peaches and strawberries in this fresh and delicious strawberry peach arugula salad with burrata and basil vinaigrette! It is a super easy summer salad that pairs perfectly with your favorite grilled dish. (vegetarian, gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: salad, side dish
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, loosely packed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped shallot
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp honey
- Pinch salt
- ½ (5 oz) container baby arugula
- 1 large or 2 small peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 4 oz burrata
- ¼ cup almonds (I use Marcona almonds)
- Basil Vinaigrette, to taste
- Coarse sea salt
- To make the vinaigrette, blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- To make the salad, add the arugula to a large bowl or serving platter.
- Add peach and strawberry slices. Pinch off pieces of burrata to spread over the salad. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with salt.
- I love the flavorful combination of fresh strawberries and peaches in this salad, but you certainly aren't limited to using just those two! Try experimenting with other summer produce like nectarines instead of peaches or raspberries instead of strawberries. The options are truly endless!
- For the best flavors and textures, I recommend enjoying this salad right away. But it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, if necessary.
Keywords: peach salad, strawberry salad, fruit burrata salad