Cranberry Moscow Mule
Get in the holiday spirit with a festive Cranberry Moscow Mule! This Christmas cocktail with vodka, cranberries, lime and ginger beer is an easy and delicious crowd pleaser.
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 24 hours
- Total Time: 24 hours
- Yield: 1 drink 1x
- Category: cocktails
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 10 Cranberries
- 5-10 mint leaves
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 2 oz spiced vodka (see below)
- 2 1/2 oz ginger beer (about)
- Crushed ice
For spiced vodka:
- 1-2 cups good quality vodka (I like Tito's)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise pod
- 3-5 whole cloves
To make spiced vodka:
- Add vodka, cinnamon stick, star anise, and cloves to a jar or airtight container. Fill with vodka and let infuse for at least 24 hours. Remove spices before serving.
For Spiced Cranberry Mule:
- In the bottom of your mug, muddle half of the cranberries and mint. Add spiced vodka, lime juice, and ice.
- Add additional whole cranberries(optional) and fill mug the rest of the way with ginger beer.
- Stir and serve garnished with lime wedge.
To make a pitcher for a crowd:
- Add 1 cup cranberries and a medium-sized bunch of mint leaves to a pitcher and muddle gently. Add 1 cup lime juice, 4 cups spiced vodka, and 4-5 cups ginger beer to a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate pitcher until ready to serve. When ready, fill mugs with crushed ice. Pour Spiced Cranberry Mules over ice and enjoy!
Keywords: cranberry cocktail, cranberry Moscow mule, winter cocktail