- Be sure to clean the leeks well. Dirt likes to hid in all the creases!
- If you don't have both garlic and shallot, you can use one or the other.
- Store leftover risotto in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat over low heat on the stove, adding broth or other liquid as necessary.
To Make In The Instant Pot:
- Cook the leeks, garlic, shallot and shrimp in the pot of the Instant Pot on Sauté mode. Remove from the pot.
- Add the rice, salt, pepper and wine. Continue cooking on sauté mode until the wine is mostly absorbed.
- Add 4 1/4 cups broth. Close the lid and seal the vent. Pressure cook on High for 35 minutes.
- Once done, carefully release the pressure by opening the valve (away from your face and hands!).
- Stir in parmesan, shrimp and leeks.