Red Pepper, Kale and Feta Frittata
This red pepper, kale and feta frittata is a healthy, delicious brunch dish that also doubles as an easy make-ahead breakfast for the week. (vegetarian, gluten-free, nut-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 servings 1x
- Category: brunch
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
- Oil spray*
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously spray a pie dish with oil.
- Spread garlic, red peppers and kale in the pie dish. Sprinkle feta over vegetables.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, pepper and salt. Pour mixture over kale and feta in the pie dish.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes, or until eggs are set. Remove from oven and serve, or cool before storing in the refrigerator, covered.
Keywords: red pepper frittata, kale frittata, feta cheese frittata