3 Ingredient Pomegranate Ginger Smash
This 3 ingredient pomegranate ginger smash is an easy, beautiful, and delicious holiday cocktail. Make just one or two, or make a pitcher for a group of friends with no effort at all!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 5 cocktails 1x
- Category: cocktail
- Cuisine: American
For one drink:
- 1 1/2 oz 100% pomegranate juice
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz ginger beer
For a pitcher (makes about 5):
- 1 cup 100% pomegranate juice
- 2/3 cup vodka
- 2/3 cup ginger beer
For rosemary ginger sugar:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
To make rosemary ginger sugar for the rims (optional):
- Finely chop fresh rosemary and grate fresh ginger. Mix with sugar and place on a small plate.
- Wet the rims of empty glasses and dip them into the sugar mixture.
- Fill glasses with ice.
To make a single drink:
- Add vodka and pomegranate juice to a cocktail glass filled with ice. Add ginger beer and stir. Garnish with rosemary, if you’d like.
For a pitcher:
- Add vodka and pomegranate juice to a pitcher. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir in ginger beer just before serving.
- If you’re making a large batch ahead of time, wait until just before serving to add the ginger beer so that it doesn’t go flat.
- This recipe can easily be doubled to serve more people.
- To make this pomegranate ginger smash into a mocktail, leave out the vodka and use club soda or sparkling water to cut the sweetness a little bit.
Keywords: pomegranate ginger smash, pomegranate ginger cocktail, easy holiday cocktail