Pear Gruyere Puff Pastry Tart
This Pear Gruyere Puff Pastry Tart is a delicious and easy holiday appetizer! With only 5 simple ingredients, this sweet and savory party appetizer is sure to please! (vegetarian, nut-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 tart 1x
- Category: appetizer
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1/2 cup gruyere cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 medium pears, cored and thinly sliced
- Coarse sea salt
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Roll puff pastry dough out into a thin rectangle, folding the edges over to make a half-inch border.
- Sprinkle puff pastry dough with cheese and thyme. Place pears on top, layering them close together.
- Place in the oven and bake 20 min or until puff pastry is golden.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with salt.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Keywords: pear, tart, appetizer, holidays